How is Easton Law Different than Other Law Firms?
Last week I introduced you to the new way we practice here at Easton Law. It’s all about guiding and supporting you to make the most optimal legal and financial decisions throughout your lifetime and being there for your family when you can’t be.
Here’s a quick summary of ways we are different:
- No more hourly billing. Everything we do is now billed on a flat-fee basis, agreed to in advance, so there are never any surprises about what something will cost you when it comes to your estate planning. No need to be afraid to call, we won’t send you a bill unless we’ve agreed to it in advance and you know what you are paying for.
- Call us before making any and all important financial or legal decisions for your family, like buying insurance, signing legal papers of any kind, refinancing your house or purchasing a new asset, or if you are in an accident, starting a business, or selling a business, just to name a few. We’ll help you make the best decisions and if you need a service we can’t help with, we’ll find the right professional who can. Family Wealth VIP Members don’t pay for this legal concierge service.
- Responsive, team-based approach. When you call with a quick question, your questions will be answered by our team members so you don’t have to wait hours or days for a phone call back. Need to talk with me, your Personal Family Lawyer® about something strategic or legal in nature? Get a call on the calendar when we are both available so there’s no more phone tag. Priority response for Family Wealth VIP Members.
- Regular review of your legal documents. Whether you are a personal planning client or a business planning client, your legal documents must be maintained so they continue to work the way you intended when you set them up. On our Family Wealth VIP Membership program, we will conduct this review and update your documents annually.
- Kids Protection Planning. Ensure your children are always raised by the people you know, love and trust, no matter what. And, guarantee they would never be taken out of your home, not even for a minute, in case you are in an accident. Our Kids Protection Plan® covers your kids care.
- Family Wealth VIP Membership Program. We know you want affordable access to your own trusted lawyer. Someone you can turn to for legal document reviews, lawyer’s letters, and all around great guidance. Now you can have a personal “legal concierge” relationship with your own Personal Family Lawyer® without worrying about it breaking the bank.
- Family Wealth Legacy Interviews. You want to leave a legacy, but what does that really mean and how do you do it? Have a Family Wealth Legacy Interview with us and in 30-45 minutes you’ll know. Your family will thank you. It’s a gift that is truly... Priceless.
We only have a few spots available each month for a no-charge Life and Legacy Planning Session, during which we will look at what would happen to everything you own and everyone you care about, if and when anything happens to you and create a plan to ensure things go just the way you want, no matter what.
How do you get this Session for free (normally $750)? Take some time to get educated first by watching our free training on YouTube, and complete your Personal Resource Map at least two days ahead of your Session and we will waive the Session fee.
Whether we work together long-term or not, the Life and Legacy Planning Session will get your more organized than you've ever been financially and give you the peace of mind of knowing exactly what you can do to ensure your loved ones don't have to clean up your mess. Ultimately, this is the greatest gift you can give the people you love.
Give us a call at 480-999-4455 and let’s get you the peace of mind you deserve...
PS — if you already have all the peace of mind you need, please forward this article on to a friend you really care about. They (and their family) will thank you.